Monday, October 3, 2011

Jam, Jam and More Jam!

You could say that this has become an obsession of mine lately. With all of the blackberries that have been available around the property I have been eager to continue to try and perfect my jam recipes. Prior to this attempt I had never considered doing any jam making let alone anything that involved canning. I have been trying all different kinds, and even attempted to remove the seeds from one batch.

I think it is safe to say that everyone will be getting jam this holiday season since I have made a total of seven different kinds including- blackberry peach, blueberry peach, strawberry rhubarb, strawberry rhubarb blackberry, strawberry blackberry, blackberry raspberry and of course plain blackberry and everyone that has tasted the jam says it's YUMMY!

No comments: