Friday, October 29, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


Happy Friday! With questions inspired by this blogger, here are my answers to fill in the blank Friday. The theme was 'Halloween.' Feel free to play along in the comments or on your blog.


1. My Halloween plans this year will include spending the day working on unpacking and finishing the fence at our new house and then heading to the Sounder playoff game with my mom and sister.


2. My most memorable Halloween costume was cat in the hat from the Doctor Seuss book when I was a freshman in high school.
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be me, myself and I.

4. I've always wanted to dress up as...hmmm don't really dream of any costume.

5. Halloween free association! pumpkins, chocolate, orange, candy corn.

6. The worst thing about Halloween is that is usually cold and rainy here. Makes you wonder why the kids want to go out in this weather.

7. The best thing about Halloween is admiring all of the creative costumes. I love to see what people come up with.

No comments: