Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome Spring

...you've been dearly missed!

With today being the second day of Spring and the weather being sunny and warm, there are a few things I am so looking forward to over the next three months:

  • Getting to train the boys in sunshine rather than rain ( I won't lie, standing in a field all day in the rain working dogs with birds is NO fun)
  • The smell of flowers on my  daily walk with Odin and Loki
  • Blooming cherry blossom trees on my drive to work
  • Opening the sunroof for the first time in months
  • Green trees lining my yard
  • Being able to start opening the windows and enjoying a breeze throughout the house
  • Leaving to go to work when it's light out, and returning home while it's still light
  • Putting my peacoats away and knowing that soon, I won't have to wear a coat at all!
  • The need to wear sunglasses
  • Attending Sounders games
But most of all, Spring means anticipating the arrival of Summer (my favorite season), and all the fabulous things it brings

No comments: