Friday, January 21, 2011

it's Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

1. My favorite quote is Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

2. A bad habit I have is cleaning up after others even at their houses.

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" is the first day I started my first real job and realized that I no longer would have summer's off.

4. Weekends are my favorite part of the week. what gets me through the week. They are for recharging and for spending time with friends and family and for sleeping in.

5. When I was a child I wished my name was hmmm...nothing else really since I like my name.

6. I wish some things in life and some relationships were a bit easier.


7. A secret I have is...I'm not telling since then it wouldn't be a secret :)

No comments: