Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

1. Holiday spirit makes me happy and seems to make the world a little better and a little happier.

2. The holidays are incomplete without family, Christmas trees, snowman, twinkle lights and a fireplace.

3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is baking cookies and other yummy treats and hosting holiday parties.

4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is trying to get everyone together to celebrate the holidays.

5. Holiday music is not my favorite. I listen to it when it is on but I do not have favorite songs that I must hear during the season.

6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays at my house with my family on Christmas eve and on Christmas day. We will also see my husband's grandma in the afternoon on Christmas day. We will try to see my in-laws if it works into he plans.

7. Holiday wish list laptop, decorative shelves for the new house, new cookie sheets and maybe a new smartphone.

No comments: